when ur running down the stairs with no bra on
cuddling is probably one of the most passionate forms of love there is because you just feel so safe and close to the person and it feels like all your worries go away and it’s one of the greatest feelings in the world
Glass Sculptures by Ben Young
Sculptor Ben Young, born in New-Zealand, creates amazing and very realistic sculptures, made of clear float glass. Bodies, waves and more abstract forms, waving and connected.
“I work with 2D shapes and have to figure out how to translate that into a 3D finished product. Sometimes my start point changes dramatically as shapes can be limited – I can’t create any internal right angles – so I have to find a way to layer the glass to create certain shapes…”
Laminated clear float glass with cast concrete base. H 435 x W 256 x D 125mm each piece.
New Lands: Laminated clear float glass with cast concrete.
H 250 x W 350 x D 350mm.
9. 10. Laminated clear float glass with cast concrete base.
H 435 x W 256 x D 125mm each piece.
Well I did 6th grade wrong
i want my hat back more like the exact plot line of catws
- ONE NIGHT STAND BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW JOB AND OOPS THAT WAS YOUR NEW BOSS YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH AU
- DETECTIVE PARTNERS AU
- UNDERCOVER AU
- PARENTS ARE CEO’S OF RIVALING COMPANIES AU
- PARENTS ARE HEADS OF RIVALING MOB FAMILIES AU
- REINCARNATION AU
- CHILDHOOD FRIENDS WITH ADJOINING HOUSES/ROOMS AU
- THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND WE’RE ALL WE’VE GOT AU
"Horsemanning, or fake beheading, was a popular way to pose in a photograph in the 1920’s. Sometimes spelled horsemaning, the horsemanning photo fad derives its name from the Headless Horseman, a character from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”
HUMAN BEING ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SUCH HUGE FUCKING DORKS OKAY.